Ruzain Turns 5! Celebrating with Little Caliph Schoolmates~

Last year we had such a big birthday bash for Ruzain 4th Birthday. You can read more about it here or watch the youtube video of it here.

So, for this year, he had asked mama and papa to celebrate with his friends at Little Caliph. I ordered the birthday cake from our baker friend Ms. Dura from zhadrathebaker. Her cakes are of high quality and for the price I thought it was absolutely perfect. The idea was to have a green goblin cake *he is kinda into the Green Goblin from Spiderman* so I printed out a cutting of the green goblin and spiderman to be placed on top of the cake.

Can't believe it... my baby turns 5 already!

Cake cutting

With da boys..

I am 5 years old!

Awwww sweet with his classmates

hehehe.. his bestie is on the right side of him..

I don't know what is this pose calls.. hahaha..

The whole classmates


Hope you had a blast baby boo!


Comments