Day 22 Renovation Progress Lights Fans are Up and Walls Smashed!

Legolas and his team of soldiers have started his miracle work! Right on time.. Yippidooodah! I decided to stop by the house prior of releasing another 30% of progress payments and guys.. it looks promising. All lights and fan were up. Plus the hacking of walls both kitchen and powder room were done.

Although, there are some lighting that were giving me second thoughts. I am so fickle minded. Aaaarrrrghhh.

Well, await no further, let's just walk into the renovation site.

Living room chandelier are up. This baby will greet our guest nicely. The picture definitely done not do it any justice!

Wall chandeliers at the formal living. Now, I am not sure the touch of blue is looking good or otherwise.

Chandelier hanging above the dining...

This disco ball will have some fabulous time watching me dress and undress.. hahaha!

The fans are up!

Wrong placement of lighting. Back to the round table with Legolas with this!

Wrong again :( *didn't he refers to my lighting chart*

Hacking of the powder room... I can't wait!!!

Hacking of the kitchen.. Heeee.. hope today there will be more progress.. :)



Comments