Weekend Post and Everything Special Within

Sorry guys.. nothing to update on the house this week. If you are lucky and I am in the mood, I will be sharing some info on re-upholstering old furniture. As I have done survey on prices from a couple of vendors and will be commenting on the differences prices of each offerings.

Because Mr. Bob has gone berserk working day in and out. I had made it clear *COMPULSORY* of making me a happy wife last weekend. :D Some of the must do contains catching a movie, getting lace for my upcoming event attire, getting some baby stuff for my diaper cake project and going to Uniqlo and getting some cute Disney theme tees to quench my thirst for shopping!! Yeay!

We cross check this long list after two days and I will be sharing my master art (diaper cake) on my next entry. But today, let just drool over these delicious lunch we had at TGI Alamanda. Enjoy folks!

Spagetti Carbonara

So cheesy delicious!

Mine is Sizzling Chicken with Prawns

Ribs for Mr. Bob


Comments