Slumber Party for Farissa's 8 Birthday

It's Farissa's 8th birthday last weekend *Alhamdullilah* She's grown so big and beautiful. She had always wanted a sleepover party with her besties, so Mr. Bob and I decided to have just that for her this year. In preparation for the party, I had ordered a my little pony theme cake as this would be Farissa's latest muse. It is the same baker that bakes my birthday cake, you may check it out here and her IG here.

Rainbow cake for the birthday girl

To keep the girls occupied I had organised a few activities. First off, some cooking decorating session. I baked a couple of soft giant chocolate cookies *so simple only 4 ingredient was needed* :p  and mixed a few colors of icing. Then, I throw in some edible pearls, glitters which the girls have so much time placing on top of their own cookies.

Yeay we love this activity!

The girls are crazy creative
I really should had made more cookies for them. Haha!

Everyone Concentrate!!

More sprinkles please!
At around 5pm, I got ready for the cake cutting ceremony, fried some nuggets for the girls and made some hot English tea. Everyone was super exited to try out the colorful cake.

Just look at their happy faces.. Awww

Couldn't resist some photo op of the cake with other ponies. :p

The cake was super hard coming out from the fridge so everyone helped Farissa to slice it.
Happy birthday Farissa!!!!

and we end this entry by saying it was a great slumber party. Everyone had great fun!
Good nite girls! :)




Comments