Fishee Coffee Review by a Malaysian Mommy Blogger~

Hola everyone!! Today, I would like to share with you guys a review of a newly opened coffee shop in KL. Fishee Coffee!!! A good friend of my sis and her husband opened up this beautifully chic coffee shop and it looks like the 'IN' place to hang.. Gimme a "whoop whoop!" Yeah. Some of you may know that Tok Ayah is going to open up a new restaurant in Johor, so they dropped by +Fishee Coffee  to do some spying. Haha!

I have yet to get the chance to drop by myself but really looking forward to do so. Don't blame me.. blame Mr. Bob's hectic schedule. Ok let's us do some spying ourselves.

The family getting ready to have a bite and drink of delicious coffee I guess..

Hey! Everyone is super busy at the Fishee counter.. Fishy... :p

Love love love the chic shabby decor!

Just imagine yourself lepaking right here... Enjoying some rich coffee.. I'd envy you..


Sunlight bebeh!


Well, if you guys a really interested.. here is the address:

22, 14, Jalan Jalil Perkasa 13, Arked Esplanad, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur

and if you are really a coffee junkie you should drop by too!!!


Comments