Bangsar Village First Timers

I had always and always hear amazing things about Bangsar Village.. nice eateries.. great shopping venue.. the cool people hangout.. so, as I personally had never been there, I'd beg Mr. Bob to drag me to BV. We had to use waze as we don't actually know where it is and what it looks like... teehee.. So, what's its like? Answer: A normal shopping centre.. Hahaha.. I know right?

Yeah well, let's make the most out of it.. My sis was saying.. the nice eateries are outside of the shopping complex.. How should I know that? Anyway, we stepped into Bangsar Village from BV11 and there it was a magical place called bisou.

Why is it magical? It looks affordable from all else from the previous shopping place across (you know what I mean).. *smirk* We ordered some cuppies and had un-sugared drinks (which btw, should be illegal!!)


The kids before experiencing some sugar-rushed episode and before toy's r us..
right after there were a lot of screaming, pinching and crying episode..
Yup, love my weekends...








Comments

LizYahaya said…
Yeay to the BV virgins! I like BV sebab it is very relaxed and tak crowded. Japanese restaurant kat situ pun sedap. Marmalade's aglio olio pun sedap - Aiden's favourite, and siap ade playarea for kids lagi. Great for playdates!
Farah I. said…
Never tried it before.. Insyallah will do soon!!