Dah Berbakti Tapi Tak Puas Hati

Manalah tak rasa puas hati.. Kita dah cuba sedaya upaya nak berbakti dan memberikan sokongan padu pada kerja yg diamanahkan.. Namun ada suara2 yg kurang enak yang hanya menyentuh tentang kesilapan dibuat..

Some people made me feel really bad today. I had given my very best to pronounce each name on stage to the best of my ability but obviously there are some mistakes. 500++ names and still some people think that they can do better. I will not let them make me feel this way. I will put my head up high, give myself a pat on the back. And say "Well done Farah! A job well done!" 


Our great team who plays a very important role during the convocation week.
Proud of you guys lots!!


Comments

sedondon gitu:)
cantik blog header faraah:):)
Iela Fazielah said…
biasala tu farah.... sabar ye