Raya Wallpaper Anyone?

How is everyone's fasting going? Hope that everything is going on smoothly.. *insyallah*

I am unsure if I had shared with you ladies that Korean wallpaper had a promotion around mothers day. You can get 1 roll of wallpaper for only RM50! The cheapest I think around Klang Valley area.. To include installation, you need to add only RM 150 which makes the total cost only RM 200 per feature wall.. Crazy cheap I tell you.. *nasib baik dah xde wall yang nk diwallpaperkan lg.. kalo tak mak mesti dah beli lagik satu gulung... muahaha*

I had lots of wallpaper balance since I only put up on a small feature wall.. what a waste.. sob sob.. Now I have 3 rolls of wallpaper balance in the store room.. We will see if there is any chance for a future project install..

I really love the songket feel on the walls..


The result??

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Tadaaaaaaa~~~~~

Crazy love..

Comments

ayahmamilisa said…
wah wah wah..agak murah..kat mane kedai wallpaper ni?
and mamilisa perasan safety gate oren kat tangga tu..iza beli kat mane ye?
Iela Fazielah said…
cantiks.... ada offer lg x??? nape xbgtau awal2... nak pasang gak kat area tangga n family hall...huhu
Iela Fazielah said…
owh... bl kat mana ek?